I wanted to make something easy for lunch for the next couple of days since I know I will be busy! This took my just 10 minutes to put together and my lunch is ready to go.
Recipe card available at the end of the post!
You will need the following ingredients:
- Tortillas/Wraps (I used the La Bandita Carb Counter versions)
- Sliced Deli Chicken Breast or Turkey or Ham (I used the Boar’s Head Low Sodium Chicken Breast)
- Lettuce (I liked using Living Lettuce or Butter Lettuce)
- Basil (Optional)
- Cheese (Optional)
- Ranch/Honey Mustard or Other Dressing
Here are the super easy steps:
1. Lay out a tortilla.
2. Add Lettuce.
3. Add Spinach.
4. Add Deli Meat (Chicken, Turkey, or Ham).
(Optional) Add Basil for flavor. You can also choose to add cheese.
5. Add Tomatoes.
6. Roll your wrap.
7. Cut into smaller rolls. I began by putting in toothpicks and then slicing it so that the wrap stayed together.
8. Pack it up for lunch with some ranch on the side! I put it on the side so the wrap doesn’t get soggy. I use the Bolthouse Farms Ranch Yogurt Dressing for a healthier option. You can add some sliced cucumbers and mini peppers on the side.